Download STB Emulator and IPTV Portal
The development scale is very similar to the dimension that constitutes a cycle of how STBEMU works.
1. Download and install the STB EMU app on your Android device and open it
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen to open the right menu and select Settings.
3. Under Known Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the app default profile and then go back a bit again
5. Peer and select your profile and add other profiles on the right
6. Choose a profile name
7. Change the default name to a name of your choice or leave it as is and select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Portal handle selection
10. Delete the default portal URL STBEMU IPTV and enter the STB IPTV portal URL you downloaded here, select OK, then go back a little bit again.
11. STB configuration selection
10. Select Mac Counter
11. Change the STBEMU application’s default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK, and then return to the premiere of the STB EMU application.
25. Use the main menu button on the remote control or click OK on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the right side menu, create a profile and select the profile you created, select OK . 15. The STB EMU is now fetched on the IPTV server and finished, we will start downloading the list of channels and content material we wish you a pleasant watch