In this article, you can able to learn that how to install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices. So we are going to start that how to install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices. If you really want to root your Samsung devices then you are at right place. Without wasting time let’s get start for how to install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices.
What is Rooting?
What is rooting? In simple word I can say that, rooting is a process where you can unlock almost all the permission that Smartphone companies doesn’t give you which means you can got ultimate control of you device like customization of installed Android Operating System and specially Samsung devices has a wide range of custom ROMS, you can change operating system version, install MOD applications that comes with ultimate features, even you can install TWRP recovery image and flash anything what you want.
There are huge benefits of rooting and some of them is listed below so you can check out that and then take you decision to root or not
- You can install custom ROMs which you like.
- Even You can install lots of MODs apk and take the advantages of MOD apk.
- You can install and change kernel.
- You can flash any MODDED zip file.
- Even you can remove unwanted application.
- Please note that If you unlock bootloader and install TWRP then your device can void warranty.
- After doing this things your device has less secure.
- In rare case your device OS will be crashed.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP means Team Win Recovery Project, it is kind of recovery image. It has wide range of custom recovery image software availability. TWRP can provide custom recovery for almost every android Smartphone. Good thing is it has a simple and touch screen enable user interface. TWRP recovery allow user to flash third-party custom firmware.
There are several benefits of Installing TWRP Recovery and some of them are listed below:
- You can root and un-root your android device.
- You can able to create full android backup via using of TWRP.
- Even you can able to root with using TWRP like SuperSU and Magisk.
- You can install Zip MODDED via TWRP.
- Last thing is you can flash Custom ROMs, kernel.
Before start, I am going to tell you some basic requirements for how to install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices and you need to must fulfill these requirements. If you bypass there requirements then may be your device in real danger.
- Make sure you have to install Samsung USB Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Make sure that you have to unlock bootloader of you Samsung Gaxaly.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take full backup of you device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
- Download Stable version of Odin Software
- Latest TWRP recovery file. (Only download your device TWRP file Don’t use other file)
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
Step 1: First of all search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
Step 2: Now in about option scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
Step 3: Now go back in main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
Step 4: Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
That’s all for Setting Modification and enabling all the require setting options.
Download require for install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices
|File Names||Download Option|
|1. ODIN Software||Download|
|2. TWRP recovery||Download|
NOTE: Please download TWRP.img.tar file otherwise you cannot complete the install twrp on Samsung galaxy devices process.
How To Install TWRP On Samsung Gaxaly Devices?
Step 1: First of all you have to Download and install ODIN Software in your PC.
Step 2: Download TWRP of Samsung Gaxaly Devices which device you used, don’t go other devices TWRP.
Step 3: Now go to the downloaded folder of ODIN Software and open Odin software.
Step 4: Now turn your Samsung galaxy device into Download Mode by pressing of ( Press Power Key + Home Key + Volume Down Key Simultaneously )
Step 5: Now you are in Download mode which means you are ready to flash TWRP on your device.
Step 6: Connect your Device to PC or Laptop via standard USB cable. When connect, you got notification on ODIN software in ID:COM section.
Step 7: Now click on “AP” button and select TWRP.img.tar file wherever you download.
NOTE: Before start just tap on Option Button and Unmark Auto Reboot Option.
Step 8: Here just click on start Button and you are finally done the process of install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices
Congrats, Now You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery Image on your Samsung Gaxaly Devices.
For Conformation of installed TWRP is installed or not, just turn off your device and then press Volume Up + Power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
So guys, this was all about install TWRP on Samsung galaxy devices, its general overview, some of its features and the method to download and use Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Galaxy devices. Hope you guys found the article Useful!
If you are stuck on any of the steps or have any queries related to this article, also if you wish us to write on something, you can let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you. Also, do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter in case you do not want to miss such article posts!