How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices
In this tutorial, you can able to learn that how to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices using of official Mi Flash Tools. Xiaomi provide best products with amazing specs, good build quality, stunning design. This is the reason of increasing craze of Xiaomi Devices. Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4 and Redmi note 5 series best from Xiaomi.
At the begging of Xiaomi industry, it provide smartphone with unlock bootloader but after some security reasons now their devices comes with Locked Bootloader.
There is bunch of simple steps to unlocked bootloader by using of official Mi Flash Tool. You can unlock bootloader by the permission of Xiaomi so don’t worry, you will going thrown legal procedures.
Why can Unlocking Bootloader?
Answer is when someone want to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permission, customise by own knowledge, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
You can unlock bootloader by using of this process. This process perfectly work on specific devices which is listed here, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Mi 4C, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Redmi 3, Xiaomi Mi 5C, Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Xiaomi Redmi note 5 pro, Xiaomi Redmi 6 and capable with almost all upcoming Xiaomi Devices.
1. If you unlock bootloader the you void warranty.
2. We are not responsible for Any damages.
3. This method only for those devices which is listed above.
How to unlock bootloader?
Before starting you need to fulfill some basic requirements.
• Take full backup of Devices
• Install Xiaomi USB drivers on you Computer
• Turn on USB debugging in your devices
• Unlocking process only support on Official MiUi IS
How to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices
This process can be divided in to two part:
1. Requesting for permission to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices
2. Bootloader unlocking process through Fastboot Mode
MAY BE YOU CAN LIKE THIS : HOW TO ROOT ANY ANDROID PHONE
Part 1 : Requesting for Permission
1. Your first step is to visit official site http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and click on Unlock
2. After seeing official miui page, you need to Sign In this website or if you don’t have account then sign up
3. Once you logged in you can see unlock bootloader application page. Simply filled all the information and give a valid reason for unlocking bootloader
4. Here you need to verify you application via SMS verification process
5. After all the process you can see like this.
NOTE: This process can be take between 3 to 21 days for reviewing you application so be potion and wait for responce.
After getting permission you need to follow this steps which is listed below step by step
Part 2: Unlocking Bootloader via MI Flash Tool
Before start you need to change some settings on your xiaomi devices.
• Enable USB Debugging on your device. If not then go to Settings > About Phone find MiUi version and tap for 7 times > Now go back > Developer options and enable OEM Unlock from this settings.
• Install USB driver Xiaomi Phone ( Download from here).
• Backup all of your mobile data.
• Login your Mi Account.
Steps to Unlock Xiaomi Phones Bootloader:
1. Download & Extract and Install Mi Flash Unlock Tool on your computer and run it.
2. After Run it agree all the term and conditions and simply sign in into you account
3. Now you need to connect your device using of USB to PC for fastboot mode. After connecting simply turn off you device and pressing (Power On + Volume Down button) to boot into fastboot mode.
4. For bootloader unlocking process you need to press on Unlock button in Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
5. It will take 2 to 5 minute for completing process
6. Congratulations for unlocking bootloader in you Xiaomi device.
For rooting xiaomi device bootloader unlocking take at the first place. In conclusion we can say that this the very easy step by step tutorial for unlocking bootloader .
I hope you like this article, please do share with your friends for more updates!