Here is the complete guide about Android Multi Tools. You can reset or unlock any android mobile with this Android tool. And also we provided Android Multi Tools features, User manual, and download link for free.
The best tool to remove Android Phone Pattern Lock.
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a small utility to Unlock and Reset any Android phone without any Password or PIN. You can also Wipe data (Media files, Contacts, and Apps, etc) on your Android phone.
Android Multi Tools support Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, XP and Vista. And also check Software and Hardware info of your Android mobile with Android Multi Tools.
Android Multi Tools Features
- Reset Face lock or Password lock or PIN or Gmail of any Android phone.
- Wipe all data or cache of any Android mobile.
- Reboot any Android device.
- Wipe data or cache on fastboot mode.
- Check Android device software and hardware info.
- Download Android drivers for Computer.
Unlock Android with Android Multi Tools
- First, download Android Multi tools.
- Then open Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum in the downloaded folder.
- Then connect your mobile to computer.
- Then type 2 or 3 to reset password or pin (Unlock device).
- After that, wait for a while.
- Your device will be unlocked and rebooted automatically.
Options in Android Multi Tools
1. Check Device This option will check whether your device connected to pc successfully or not.
2. Reset Face or PIN Lock This option will Reset your android phone face or pin lock without data loss.
3. Reset Face or gesture Lock This option will Reset your android phone face or gesture lock without data loss. After the device reboot, you can draw anything to unlock.
4. Reset Gmail You can remove Gmail from your phone after attempting the number of failed logins.
5. Wipe Data You can wipe all data like Photos, Contacts, and App, etc, with this option. You don’t need any password for this.
6. Reboot You can Reboot your Android phone with this option.
7. Check Device On Fastboot Mode This option will check whether your device connected to pc successfully or not in fastboot mode.
8. Wipe Data or Cache on Fastboot Mode You can wipe all data like Photos, Contacts, and App, etc, with this option in fastboot mode. You don’t need any password for this.
9. Exit Fastboot Mode You can exit from the fastboot menu.
0. Go To Command Prompt you can enter into DOS command prompt with this option and return to the main program by type Exit.
S. Software Info You can check mobile software details like Android Version and CPU inside etc with this option.
H. Hardware Info You can check mobile Hardware details like G-sensor, Touchscreen, WiFi and Camera, etc with this option.
R. Report or Contact Me Report to software owner or contact owner.
D. Driver Download If your PC doesn’t have drivers, This option will help you to install drivers.
E. Help To open Android Multi Tools user manual.
O. Donate To donate money to Software owner.
Download Android Multi Tools
Android Multi tools does not work, if Android Version is above 4. So buy below software to Unlock your mobile.
Buy Android Unlock Software
Please Note: Here is the coupon code DF9E2T. Add this code to get discount.
Here you can download Android Multi Tools for free. You must need a computer or laptop to install Android Multi Tools.
Here you can download the latest version of Android Multi-tools and drivers.
Download Android Multi tools
The post Android Multi Tools appeared first on RootUpdates.