How to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1 Pro: Hey guys, in this article you can able to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1 Pro which is listed below. So we are going to start that How to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1 Pro.
If you really want to root your Vivo Z1 Pro then you are at right place. Because of without unlocking OEM and unlocking bootloader, you cannot root your any Vivo Z1 Pro Smartphone. Without wasting time let’s get started.
Why You Want To Unlock Bootloader?
The answer is when someone wants to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permissions, customize by own knowledge, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
- If you unlock bootloader then your device can void warranty.
- We are not responsible for any damages.
- Sometime device OS had crashed.
- You will never get OTA updates.
There are some pre-requirements that you have to complete that:
- Make sure you have to install Vivo Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take a full backup of your device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all, search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option, scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on a build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back to the main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
Process to unlock Bootloader
Now you are ready to unlock bootloader of your Vivo Z1 Pro Android Smartphone. There are few steps are listed below that you have to follow without skipping any step and increase success rate.
- First of all you have to setup Adb and Fastboot on your windows with suitable USB driver. (Most Important Step)
- Now go to the folder called Platform-tools and search CMD into the search bar and an open command window by pressing of Shift Key + Right Click,
- Take your Vivo Z1 Pro on your hand and turn into Fastboot Mode by pressing of Volume UP + Power Button
- Now connect your Vivo Z1 Pro to PC with standard USB Cable,
- In to the command window, type following command and hit enter button,
Now, you will get a pop up message on your Vivo Z1 Pro and tap on “Always allow” and press ok button
- Now give another command for further process and hit enter
adb reboot bootloader
- Another command that you need to give and hit enter button
- The process almost complete, now give the most important command for unlocking OEM,
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
- You are completing the process by giving last command and press enter button
😋Congratulation to you for Unlock Bootloader😋
So guys, this was all about How to Unlock Bootloader of Vivo Z1 Pro. Here, we were shared with you that how to unlock OEM and bootloader which is the most important point that you have to focus on it with the latest method.
If there is something going wrong or something I missed then please let me know the problem in the comment section, so I can help you in to the better way. I hope you loved it and thank you so much for reading my article. Keep visiting Rootupdates.com for more stunning article.
😋Happy Rooting Guys😋