If you want to root Samsung Galaxy M10? Then you have to Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy M10 by simply unlocking OEM of Samsung M10. Unlocking bootloader is the first step if you want to root, without this, you can not able to perform rooting or flash TWRP.
Key Features Of Samsung Galaxy M10
Samsung Galaxy M10 is the best android Smartphone in the price range of 6990 INR. It comes with 2GB/3GB + 16GB/32GB. It comes with a 6.22 Inch of Display, if we talk about the camera, it also comes with a dual rare camera which is 13MP + 5MP and 5MP of a front facing camera. Under the hood it has a 3400 mAh Li Polymer Battery. Talks about the processor, it has given high performance and above mid range processor Samsung Exynos 7870. Now we are moving on the main topic which is how to Unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy M10.
You may also like it:
- EXTRATORRENT PROXY 2019 – 10 WORKING EXTRATORRENTS UNBLOCKED (100% WORKING)
- DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VANCED APK LATEST VERSION
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD MX PLAYER MOD APK V1.10.26
- GB INSTAGRAM APK DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION BEST ALTERNATIVE OF INSTAGRAM
What is Bootloader and OEM?
OEM means “Original Equipment Manufacturer”. OEM unlocking is a special permission to unlock the bootloader of your Samsung galaxy M10. Now I am going to tell you that what is Bootloader? Simply booloader is a Bios system of your Android device. Unlock bootloader is the most important thing that you have to notice it before ROOTING your Android device.
With the help of unlocking OEM, you can able to unlock bootloader and get the advantages like flashing custom recovery image like CWM, TWRP and many more and able to flash custom ROMS, Xposed Framework, install the latest versing of SuperSu and Magisk manager.
Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all, search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option, scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back to the main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
😎Happy Rooting my friends😎
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE IT
Finally, we are completing the process of that “How to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy M10″. I would like to say thank you so much for your crucial support. Today, we were discussing that unlocking bootloader using of OEM unlock method.
I hope you like rooting process. Share this article with your friends who really want to root. Root Updates is specially created for android lover who want tips and tricks. Keep visiting our site.