How To Setup ADB FASTBOOT Tool On Windows, Mac and Linux
Setup ADB FASTBOOT: In this article, you can able to learn that how to setup ADB Fastboot tools for windows, MAC and Linux. If you really want to root your android devices, then ADB Fastboot tools has played a crucial role. You cannot perform without using of ADB Fastboot tool.
ABD Fastboot tool is a bridge to complete the process of rooting. By the using of ADB Fastboot tool, you can able to perform enter into fastboot mode, unlock bootloader and flash TWRP. So make sure that you have to install ADB Fastoot tool properly on your PC or Laptop.
What is ADB ?
ADB means Android Debuge Bridge, it is a small debugging kit, which actually help you to find out Android Software Development Kit which means SDK. It is essentially a command line tool that does the correspondence between your Android device and a PC. With ADB, your device can be controlled from the PC through USB cable, records can likewise be exchanged and it runs amazing shell commands. ADB can be utilized to send terminal commands to an Android gadget for changing the framework level.
What is Fastboot ?
Essentially, Fastboot is also a part of SDK, same as ADB. The Fastboot device could be useful for re-flashing partition and image files on your device. In a fastboot, framework the document framework image can be modified from a PC over a USB association. Like recuperation, updates and compress documents can likewise be introduced from fastboot.
After the explanation of ADB and Fastboot, you might familiar with this tool.
Now, we are ready to install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC or Laptop with USB drivers, this installation process can take 10 to 30 Sec. It is one of the easiest installation process that you have never done in your past.
Installation Process of ADB Fastboot Tool
So without wasting time, lets dive into the installation process. This installation .exe file provided by XDA member @Snoop05
- Download ADB Fastboot Tool from above mentioned link and run “adb-setup.exe”.
- Now, you can see the command window in blue color, just hit “Y” button to install ADB and Fastboot. After that, it will copy some file and save it into the system.
- Again, you saw another question that “Do you want to install device drivers?”. Now again hit “Y”. This step is for installation of drivers.
- At the end of the process, it will install the universal driver that belongs to Google.
This is the process for installation of ADB Fastboot tool.
Installation Process of ADB Fastboot Tool With Minimal ADB Fastboot
This installation software belongs to XDA member @shimp208 and the download link will update soon. Now, lets focus on the installation process.
- After the Download, run “minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe”.
- Now follow a simple installation process of minimal adb fastboot setup wizard and hit “Next” button.
- Here, you have to choose the location where you want to save full setup. My suggestion is to save on C drive.
- This is the final step, hit the Finish button.
So guys, this was all about How to Setup ADB Fastboot Tool with two different methods which is the most important things in rooting, if you really want to root then you have to go throw ADB Fastboot tool for activating fastboot mode, unlocking bootloader and flashing twrp..
If there is something going wrong or something I missed then please let me know the problem in the comment section, so I can help you in a better way. I hope you loved it and thank you so much for reading my article. Keep visiting Rootupdates.com for more stunning article.