So do you want to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Via Latest SuperSu? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are going to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. Xiaomi recently launch there latest smartphone with the mi series and this is the device called Xiaomi Mi 8 and Mi 8 lite.
Lots of new features are unlock when you are root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite like if you want to remove pre-installed app, even you can able to install Dolby Atmos music system in your root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite device.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is the best android Smartphone in this price range. This device is comes with 4GB/6GB + 64GB/128GB and Internal Storage. It has 6.26 inch Full HD+ Capacitive Touchscreen with notch design, if we talks about the camera, it has a Dual rare camera which is 12MP + 5MP and 24 Single front facing camera. Under the hood it has 3350mAh Li Polymer Battery. Talks about the processor, it has giving high performance and mid range processor 2.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660. Now we are moving on the main topic which is how to root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
WHAT IS ROOTING?
What is rooting? In simple word I can say that, rooting is a process where you can unlock almost all the permission that Smartphone companies doesn’t give you which means you can got ultimate control of you device like customization of installed Android Operating System, you can change operating system version, install MOD applications that comes with ultimate features, even you can install TWRP recovery image and flash anything what you want.
There are huge benefits of rooting and some of them is listed below so you can check out that and then take you decision to root or not
- You can install custom ROMs which you like.
- Even You can install lots of MODs apk and take the advantages of MOD apk.
- You can install and change kernel.
- You can flash any MODDED zip file.
- Even you can remove unwanted application.
WHY CAN UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER?
Answer is when someone want to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permission, customise by own knowledge, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
You can unlock bootloader by using of this process. This process perfectly work on specific devices which is listed here, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Mi 4C, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Redmi 3, Xiaomi Mi 5C, Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Redmi 6 and capable with almost all upcoming Xiaomi Devices.
- If you unlock bootloader then your device can void warranty.
- We are not responsible for Any damages.
WHAT IS TWRP RECOVERY AND HOW TO INSTALL TWRP ON XIAOMI MI 8 LITE?
TWRP means Team Win Recovery Project, it is kind of recovery image. It has wide range of custom recovery image software availability. TWRP can provide custom recovery for almost every android Smartphone. Good thing is it has a simple and touch screen enable user interface. TWRP recovery allow user to flash third-party custom firmware.
There are several benefits of Installing TWRP Recovery and some of them are listed below:
- You can root and un-root your android device.
- You can able to create full android backup via using of TWRP.
- Even you can able to root with using TWRP like SuperSU and Magisk.
- You can install Zip MODDED via TWRP.
- Last thing is you can flash Custom ROMs, kernel.
There are some pre-requirements that you have to complete that:
- Make sure you have to install Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite USB Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Make sure that you have to unlock bootloader of you Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take full backup of you device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
HOW TO ENABLE USB DEBUGGING AND OEM UNLOCKING
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back in main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
That’s all for Setting Modification and enabling all the require setting options.
DOWNLOAD REQUIRE FILES FOR ROOT XIAOMI MI 8 LITE
|ADB Driver||Dowload Link|
|USB driver||Dowload Link|
|Latest TWRP||Dowload Link|
|Latest SuperSu||Dowload Zip, Download APK|
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY IMAGE ON XIAOMI MI 8 LITE
Step 1: First of all you have to Download and install ADB Driver in your PC.
Step 2: Download TWRP of Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, don’t go other devices TWRP.
Step 3: Now go to the downloaded folder of ADB Driver and open Command Windows by pressing at any blank area (Shift Key + Right Click) and Select Open Command Windows Here.
Step 4: Now connect your device to PC via USB cable and reboot your device into fastboot mode by type following command, which is noted below
Windows: adb reboot bootloader
MAC: .adb reboot bootloader
Step 5: Now you are in FASTBOOT mode which means your USB driver and ADB tool is perfectly run. If it is not working then just Re-download USB driver and ADB tool and try again.
Step 6: Next step is to type another command in this TWRP installation process.
Windows: fastboot devices
MAC: .fastboot devices
Step 7: Now you are ready to install TWRP so download TWRP recovery.img and placed it into ADB folder and type following command which is listed below
Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Congrats, Now You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery Image on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and Now you are able to root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
For Conformation of installed TWRP is installed or not, just turn off your device and then press Volume Up + Power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
HOW TO ROOT XIAOMI MI 8 LITE WITH USING OF SUPERSU
- Download SuperSu zip and transfer it into the internal storage of Mi A1
- Once you transfer it successfully, just turn off you device and reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode. (By Pressing: Press Volume UP + Power Button For 3 To 5 Seconds)
- Once you are in TWRP recovery mode, simply tap on Install button and navigate SuperSu zip file in your internal storage.
- After selecting SuperSu.zip file simply swipe to confirm installing of SuperSu.zip file.
- Wait for few seconds for installation of SuperSu on your device.
- After completion of SuperSu installation process, simply tap on reboot option.
Tada, your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is completely Rooted.
HOW TO CHECK THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED OR NOT?
- Download Root checker apk from play store
- Simply Run the test of your device is rooted or not.
Finally, we are complete the process of How to root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. I would like to say thank you so much for your crucial support. Today, we were discussed that unlocking Bootloader, Install TWRP, Flashing SuperSu. Even you can flash custom ROMs and kernel via using of TWRP.
I hope you like rooting process. Share this article with your friends who really want to root. Root Updates is specially created for android lover who want tips and tricks. Keep visiting our site.