How To Root RedMi K20 Using Of PC ?
How To Root RedMi K20 Pro: Here, you can be able to learn that how to successfully root RedMi K20 Pro with latest twrp without having any issue. We all know that RedMi is a sub-brand of Xiaomi and this is the first Smartphone from RedMi. Here, you can able to know that what are the best features that you can used after root.
RedMi K20 Pro is the best android Smartphone in this price range. This device is comes with 6GB + 64GB / 128GB RAM and Internal Storage. It has 6.39 Inch of Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display, if we talks about the camera, it has Triple rare camera which is 48MP + 13MP + 8MP and 20MP of front facing camera. Under the hood it has massive 4000mAh Li Polymer Battery With quick charge 4.0. Talks about the processor, it has giving high performance and flaghship processor that 2.85GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Now we are moving on the main topic which is how to root RedMi K20 Pro.
- 1 What is Rooting?
- 2 Why can unlocking Bootloader?
- 3 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 4 How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- 5 Downloads
- 6 How To Install TWRP Recovery Image On RedMi K20 Pro
- 7 How To Root RedMi K20 Pro With Using Of SuperSU
- 8 Final Verdict
What is Rooting?
What is rooting? In a simple word, I can say that, rooting is a process where you can unlock almost all the permission that Smartphone companies doesn’t give you which means you can got an ultimate control on you device to do something in next level, like customization of installed Android Operating System, you can able to change operating system version, install MOD applications that comes with ultimate features, even you can install TWRP recovery image and flash anything what you want, like Exposed framework, Dolby Atmos and many more.
There are huge benefits of rooting and some of them is listed below so you can check out that and then take you decision to root or not
- You can install custom ROMs which you like.
- You can install MODs apk and take the advantages of MOD apk.
- You can install and change kernel.
- You can flash any MODDED zip file.
- Even you can remove unwanted application.
Why can unlocking Bootloader?
Answer is when someone want to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permission, customise by own knowledge, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
- If you unlock bootloader then your device can void warranty.
- We are not responsible for Any damages.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP means Team Win Recovery Project, it is kind of recovery image. It has wide range of custom recovery image software availability. TWRP can provide custom recovery for almost every android Smartphone. Good thing is it has a simple and touch screen enable user interface. TWRP recovery allow user to flash third-party custom firmware.
There are several benefits of Installing TWRP Recovery and some of them are listed below:
- You can root and un-root your android device.
- You can able to create full android backup via using of TWRP.
- Even you can able to root with using TWRP like SuperSU and Magisk.
- You can install Zip MODDED via TWRP.
- Last thing is you can flash Custom ROMs, kernel.
There are some pre-requirements that you have to complete that:
- Make sure you have to install RedMi K20 Pro USB Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Make sure that you have to unlock bootloader of you RedMi K20 Pro.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take full backup of you device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back in main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
That’s all for Setting Modification and enabling all the require setting options.
|USB driver||Download Link|
|Latest TWRP||Download Link|
|Latest SuperSu||Download Zip|
How To Install TWRP Recovery Image On RedMi K20 Pro
- First of all you have to Download and install ADB Driver in your PC.ADB tools
- Download TWRP of RedMi K20 Pro, don’t go other devices TWRP.
- Now go to the downloaded folder of ADB Driver and open Command Windows by pressing at any blank area (Shift Key + Right Click) and Select Open Command Windows Here.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable and reboot your device into fastboot mode by type following command, which is noted below,
adb-reboot-bootloader Windows: adb reboot bootloader MAC: adb reboot bootloader
- Now you are in FASTBOOT mode which means your USB driver and ADB tool is perfectly run. If it is not working then just Re-download USB driver and ADB tool and try again.
- Next step is to type another command in this TWRP installation process.
fastboot-device Windows: fastboot devices MAC: .fastboot devices
- Now you are ready to install TWRP so download TWRP recovery.img and placed it into ADB folder and type following command which is listed below,
Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
😆Congrats, Now You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery Image on your RedMi K20 Pro.😆
For Conformation of installed TWRP is installed or not, just turn off your device and then press Volume Up + Power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
How To Root RedMi K20 Pro With Using Of SuperSU
- Download SuperSu zip and transfer it into the internal storage of RedMi K20 Pro.
- Once you transfer it successfully, just turn off you device and reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode. (By Pressing: Press Volume UP + Power Button For 3 To 5 Seconds)
- Once you are in TWRP recovery mode, simply tap on Install button and navigate SuperSu zip file in your internal storage.
- After selecting SuperSu.zip file simply swipe to confirm installing of SuperSu.zip file.
- Wait for few seconds for installation of SuperSu on your device.
- After completion of SuperSu installation process, simply tap on reboot option.
😆Tada, your RedMi K20 Pro is completely Rooted.😆
How to check that your device is rooted or not?
- Download Root checker apk from play store,
- Simply Run the test of your device is rooted or not.
Finally, we are complete the process of How to root RedMi K20 Pro. I would like to say thank you so much for your crucial support. Today, we were discussed that unlocking Bootloader, Install TWRP, Flashing SuperSu. Even you can flash custom ROMs and kernel via using of TWRP.
I hope you like rooting process. Share this article with your friends who really want to root. Root Updates is specially created for android lover who want tips and tricks. Keep visiting our site.