How to root Oppo F11 Pro? So we are going to start that how to root Oppo F11 Pro. If you really want to root your Oppo F11 Pro then you are at right place. Without wasting time, let’s get start for how to root Oppo F11 Pro.
Oppo F11 Pro is the best android Smartphone in this price range. This device comes with 6GB Ram + 128GB and Internal Storage. It has 6.53 inch LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, if we talk about the camera, it has a dual rare camera which is 48 MP + 5 MP and a front facing camera which has 16 MP. Under the hood it has 4000mAh Li ion battery. Talks about the processor, it has given high performance and mid range processor 2.1 Ghz Helio P70 Octacore. Now we are moving on the main topic which is how to root Oppo F11 Pro.
What is Rooting of OPPO?
What is root? In simple word I can say that, root is a process where you can unlock almost all the permission that Smartphone companies doesn’t give you which means you can get ultimate control of your device like customization of installed Android Operating System and specially Oppo devices has a wide range of custom ROMS, you can change operating system version, install MOD applications that come with ultimate features, even you can install TWRP recovery image and flash anything what you want.
There are huge benefits of rooting and some of them is listed below so you can check out that and then take your decision to root or not
- You can install custom ROMs which you like.
- Even you can install lots of MODs apk and take the advantages of MOD apk.
- You can install and change the kernel.
- You can flash any MODDED zip file.
- Even you can remove unwanted application.
Warning : Please note that If you unlock bootloader and install TWRP then your device can, void warranty, After doing these things your device has less secure, In rare case your device OS will be crashed.
If you are new in this section then please be careful because it is not easy as you think.
Guide to Root Using One-Click Apk.
In the modern era Smartphone users like to root so I am giving you an ultimate rooting guide to root your Oppo F11 Pro Android Smartphone. Here I am going to tell you that root Oppo F11 Pro without using of PC. People search many methods to root, but my guide has different to others. If the main purpose of rooting is not clear for you, then don’t go for it, if you do nothing after rooting then you can just void your warranty, so in my opinion find out a proper reason to root then go for it.
Now to the main topic, you can easily root your Oppo F11 Pro by following these instructions, it will increase the rate of success. In this article, I will discuss all the various aspects of rooting like what are the advantages and disadvantages of it. Even I can tell you the negative sides of rooting Oppo F11 Pro, so stay tune.
There are some best one-click rooting applications that may you like.
Steps to Root Oppo F11 Pro
- Install apk file
- Run application
- Just click on the “One Click Root” button
- Wait for up to 5 minutes
- Congratulation, you can successfully root you Oppo F11 Pro device.
Now you can check it by using of “Root Checker App”. If you want to install TWRP without using a PC, one click root method is mandatory for it.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP means Team Win Recovery Project, it is kind of recovery image. It has a wide range of custom recovery image software availability. TWRP can provide custom recovery for almost every Android Smartphone. The Good thing is it has a simple and touch screen enable user interface. TWRP recovery allows the user to flash third-party custom firmware.
There are several benefits of Installing TWRP Recovery and some of them are listed below:
- You can root and un-root your Android device.
- You can able to create full android backup via using of TWRP.
- Even you can able to root with using TWRP like SuperSU and Magisk.
- You can install Zip MODDED via TWRP.
- The Last thing is you can flash Custom ROMs, kernel.
Pre-Requirements Install TWRP on Oppo F11 Pro
Before start, I am going to tell you some basic requirements for how to install TWRP on Oppo F11 Pro device and you must need to fulfill these requirements. If you bypass their requirements, then maybe your device in real danger.
- Make sure that you have to unlock bootloader of you Oppo.
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take a full backup of your device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
- Flashify Apk
- Latest TWRP recovery file. (Only download your device TWRP file Don’t use other file)
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all, search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option, scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on “Build number” and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back into the main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
That’s all for Setting Modification and enabling all the require setting options. Now you are ready to start flash TWRP with you Oppo F11 Pro Device, so let’s get started to flash TWRP.
How To Install TWRP On Oppo F11 Pro?
- First of all you have to Download and install Flashify on your device.
- Download TWRP of Oppo which device you used, don’t go other devices TWRP.
- Now save it on your device.
- Open Flashify application.
- Click on Recovery image and choose a file where you saved it.
- Now just tap on the Ok Button to flash it.
- After that, just reboot your device which redirects you into TWRP recovery image
Congrats, Now You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery Image on your Oppo Devices and now you are able to Root Oppo F11 Pro which means you had two choices, that which rooting manager you really want to install a SUPERSU or a MAGISK Manager.
NOTE : Currently the official TWRP recovery file is not available, whenever it will available, our team providing the download link of that.
For Conformation of TWRP is installed or not, just turn off your device and then press Volume Up + Power button for 3 to 5 seconds simultaneously.
How To Root Oppo F11 Pro With Magisk?
Currently Magisk is in Beta mode and it will vastly improve their features for Android. The developers of Magisk topjohnwu mainly focused on providing best root Access to the user system. Modifications still ongoing boot image file also focusing on writing content, Data and cache partitions etc. The plus point of Magisk is the combination of SuperSu and Xposed Framework, so you don’t need to install Xposed Framework separately.
Magisk Manager is providing you advance routing features that may you will not able to get in SuperSu.
Step By Step Root Oppo F11 Pro With Magisk Manager
- Download Magisk Manager zip and transfer it into the Pen Drive or External Storage (Please note that some devices are note support flash SuperSu from Internal or External Storage so you have to use an OTG cable for using of PENDRIVE)
- Once you transfer it successfully, just turn off your device and reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode. (By Pressing: Press Volume UP + Power Button For 3 To 5 Seconds)
- Once you are in TWRP recovery mode, simply tap on the Install button and navigate Magisk Manager zip file in your internal storage.
- After selecting Magisk Manager.zip file, simply swipe to confirm installing of Magisk Manager.zip file.
- Wait for few seconds for installation of Magisk Manager on your device.
- After completion of Magisk Manager Installation process, simply tap on reboot option.
Final Verdict Of Root Oppo F11 Pro
So guys, this was all about root Oppo F11 Pro, its general overview, some of its features and the method to download and use Odin Flash Tool for Oppo F11 Pro. Here we were discussing how to root Oppo F11 Pro with best rooting platform like SuperSu which is a very old platform in android rooting and Magisk Manager which is new but provide in advance rooting features. Hope you guys found the article Useful!
If you are stuck on any of the steps or have any queries related to this article, also if you wish us to write about something, you can let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you. Also, do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter in case you do not want to miss such article posts!