) for free.
The measure of development is similar to the measure that includes the STBEMU course.
1. Download, install and launch the STB EMU software
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button in the controller in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the application, then go back again
5. Peer and select Profile, then add another profile on the right
) 6. Choose a name for your profile
7. Change the default name to the one you selected or hide, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address10 . Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL and enter the IPTV PORTAL URL you downloaded here, select OK and try again.
13. Select STB Configuration
24. Select the MAC address
25. Change the MAC primary address to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select “OK”, then navigate to the main screen of the STB EMU software.
14. To use the main menu or by clicking “OK” on the remote cone in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
24. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and will end up having a good time.
works on IPTV compatible devices and in STB Website formats such as TV Smart TV, Android TV, Computers, phones and iPhones.