Today’s IPTV Stbemu portal playlist 23-14-720
The scale of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator software and open it on your Android device. You can download it here.
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the control in the center of the screen to open the menu on the right and select Settings.
3. In the “General Settings” section, select “Personal Profile Settings”
4. Cancel and delete the STB SMART emulator data profile and come back again
5. Then select Private Profiles again and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Replace or hide the default name with the name of your choice, and then click OK
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the door address
. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator, enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL address here, select OK and go back a bit.20. Select the STB setting
04. Select the MAC address
. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address downloaded from here, select OK and go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator program.14. Using the main menu or the “OK” button on the remote control in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right, go to Profile, select the profile you created, and select OK.
12. STB EMU will now start hosting a list of channels and content on the IPTV server, which will be over and fun.