Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download for today 12-13-
The scale of progress is similar to the scale contained in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device You can download it below
2. Select the menu button or press the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and hold down a menu on the right, then select Settings
Under General Settings, there and then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, then come back
Then select Private Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen 6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the default name to your chosen name or hide it, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL from STB SMART Emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a little
11. Select STB configuration10. Select the MAC address
04. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART Emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU Emulator application
25. Use the main menu or by pressing “OK” on the remote console in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right side, then profile and select the profile you created and select OK13. STB EMU is now starting to upload the list of channels and content to the IPTV server and it is done and fun.