Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download for today 01-05-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale that includes the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it below:
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings3. Under General Settings, then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator and then come back
5. Then select Private Profiles again and then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Change or hide the default name to your chosen name, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the port address
. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit18. Select STB Configuration
10. Select the MAC address
05. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK and then go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application24. Use the main menu or press “OK” on the remote control in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you have created and select OK. STB EMU now starts uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it’s done and have fun.