How to unlock bootloader of RealMe 1: Hey guys, in this article you can able to unlock bootloader of RealMe 1 which is the first smartphone from sub brand of RealMe.
If you really want to root your RealMe 1 then you are at right place. Because of without unlocking OEM and unlocking bootloader, you cannot able to root your RealMe 1 Smartphone. Without wasting time let’s get started.
Basic Specs Of RealMe 1
RealMe 1 is the best android Smartphone in this price range. This device comes with 3GB / 4GB Ram + 32GB / 64GB Internal Storage. It has 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, in the camera section, it has a dual rare camera which is 13 MP + 2 MP and a front facing camera which has 8 MP. Under the hood it has 4230 mAh Li ion battery. Talks about the processor, it has given high performance and mid range processor 1.8 Ghz SnapDragon 450 Octacore. Now we are moving on the main topic which is how to root RealMe 1.
Why You Want To Unlock Bootloader?
The answer is when someone wants to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permissions, customize by own knowledge, flashing latest TWRP, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
- If you unlock bootloader then your device can void warranty.
- We are not responsible for any damages.
There are some pre-requirements that you have to complete that:
- Make sure you have to install RealMe Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take a full backup of your device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
You may also Like it:
- How to install ADB and FastBoot too on PC
- How to unlock bootloader of Vivo devices
- SonyLIV premium apk latest version
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all, search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option, scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back into the main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
Process to unlock Bootloader
Now you are ready to unlock bootloader of your RealMe 1 android Smartphone. There are few steps are listed below that you have to follow without skipping any step and increase success rate.
After the completion of all require downloads, you are ready to start the process. Make sure you have installed adb and fastboot tool in your PC.
- First of all, you have to download “DeepTesting RealMe Sign Apk”
- Install downloaded apk, open it and just tap on “Start Applying”
- Read all the disclaimer carefully, select checkbox and submit your application.
- The Process of approval will takes 1 to 3 hour. So please check in ratio of 1 hour.
- Now just click on “Start in-depth Test”
- Once you entered into the Fastboot Mode, Go to the folder of ADB tools in C drive and press ( Press Shift key + Right click simultaneously ) and select “Open Command Window Here”
- Into the command window, hit the command which is appeared below,
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now, go to phone and confirm it.
😎Congratulation to you for unlocking bootloader😎
So guys, this was all about How to Unlock Bootloader of RealMe 1. Here, we share with you that how to unlock OEM and bootloader which is the most important point that you have to focus on it with the latest method.
If there is something going wrong or something I missed then please let me know the problem in the comment section, so I can help you in a better way. I hope you loved it and thank you so much for reading my article. Keep visiting Rootupdates.com for more stunning article.