How to solve the problem of missing OEM Unlock button on Samsung galaxy S9: in this article, you can able to fix the problem of missing OEM unlock button on Samsung galaxy S9. So we are going to start that how to fix the problem of missing OEM unlock button.
If you really want to root your Samsung galaxy S9 then you are at right place. Because of without unlocking OEM, you cannot root your Samsung galaxy S9. Without wasting time let’s get start.
What is OEM Unlocking?
OEM means “Original Equipment Manufacturer”. OEM unlocking is a special permission to unlock the bootloader of your Samsung galaxy S9. Now I am going to tell you that what is Bootloader? Simply booloader is a Bios system of your Android device. Unlock bootloader is the most important thing that you have to notice it before ROOTING your Android device.
With the help of unlocking OEM, you can able to unlock bootloader and get the advantages like flashing custom recovery image like CWM, TWRP and many more and able to flash custom ROMS, Xposed Framework, install the latest versing of SuperSu and Magisk manager.
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back in main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
If you are facing the problem of missing OEM Unlock button you your Samsung galaxy S9, then this is especially for you guys. Here are some useful steps that can help you to fix the problem of missing OEM Unlock button you your Samsung galaxy S9.
- First of all, you have to open setting option in your Samsung galaxy S9.
- Go to “Date and Time” option,
- Disable Automatic date and time option,
- Now you can see another option. Just tap on “Set Date” and select any date of last month. It is one kind of tricking method,
- Came back to main setting menu and go to About Phone,
- Just find out Software option and go for Build number,
- Now tap 7 times on Build number to unhide Developer Option,
- Again back out to setting menu, scroll down to bottom and tap on Developer Option,
- In the developer option, you have to disable Auto updates system,
- Now back to main menu and go to software updates and Disable Download updates automatically,
- Now reboot your device,
- Now go to Developer Option and you can able to see the option of OEM Unlock.
So guys, this was all about How to solve the problem of missing OEM Unlock button on Samsung galaxy S9. Here, we have shared with you that how to fix the problem of missing OEM unlock with the latest method.
If there is something going wrong or something I missed then please let me know the problem in the comment section, so I can help you in better way. I hope you loved it and thank you so much for reading my article. Keep visiting Rootupdates.com for more stunning article.