Flash Latest TWRP On OPPO Device
How to Flash TWRP on OPPO device: Hey guys, in this article you can able to Flash TWRP on OPPO device which is listed below. So we are going to start that How to Flash TWRP on OPPO device.
If you really want to root your oppo device then you are at right place. Because of without flashing TWRP, you cannot flash latest SuperSu or Magisk manager and cannot root your any oppo Smartphone. Without wasting time let’s get start.
Why You Want To Flash TWRP?
Answer is when someone want to increase the performance, accessibility, access all the permission, customize by own knowledge, installing custom ROMs, access root permission etc.
TWRP means Team Win Recovery Project, it is a kind of recovery image. It has wide range of custom recovery image software availability. TWRP can provide custom recovery for almost every android Smartphone. Good thing is it has a simple and touch screen enable user interface that is really cool. TWRP recovery allow user to flash third-party custom firmware.
You can Flash TWRP by using of this process. This process perfectly work on specific devices which is listed here, Oppo f11, Oppo f11 pro, Oppo f9, Oppo f9 pro, Oppo find x, Oppo r11 plus, Oppo r11s Oppo find 7, Oppo A77, Oppo RX17 NEO, Oppo Find 7A, Oppo F1, Oppo K1, Oppo F3, Oppo F7, Oppo F3 Plus, Oppo A83, Oppo A7, Oppo A5, Oppo N1 Mini, Oppo A37 and many more.
- If you Flash TWRP then your device can void warranty.
- We are not responsible for any damages.
There are some pre-requirements that you have to complete that:
- Make sure you have to install OPPO Drivers for your Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
- Install ADB and FastBoot drivers and Tools in your PC or Laptop
- At least 70% battery charged your device
- Take full backup of you device
- Require USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable.
- Make sure your device has Unlocked Bootloader.
You may also like it: Unlock Bootloader of Oppo devices
How to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
There are few steps to enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- First of all search Setting option and open it, then scroll down and find and open about option.
- Now in about option scroll down again and search build number, tap 7 times on build number and enable Developer Option.
- Now go back in main setting page and scroll down at the bottom, open Developer Option.
- Enable Developer Option, USB debugging, OEM unlocking and also enable Advance Reboot Option.
- Now, you need to unlock bootloader of your oppo device.
Click Here To Unlock Bootloader Of Your OPPO Device
How To Flash TWRP On OPPO Device
Now you are ready to Flash TWRP of you Oppo android Smartphone. There are few steps are listed below that you have to follow without skipping any step and increase success rate.
- First of all you have to setup Adb and Fastboot on your windows with suitable USB driver.
- Download latest TWRP recovery file, save it on your PC and rename is as “twrp.img”.
- Now go to the folder where you can save your twrp.img file and open “Command Window” by pressing of “Shift key of keyboard + Right click of mouse” simultaneously and select “Open Command Window Here”,
- Now connect you oppo device to PC with standard USB Cable,
- Into the command window, type following command and hit enter button,
Now, you will get a pop up message on your oppo Smartphone and tap on “Always allow” and press ok button
- Now give another command for further process and hit enter
fastboot reboot bootloader
- Another command that you need to give and hit enter button
fastboot flash twrp.img
- The process almost complete, now give most important and last command for flash TWRP,
Happy Rooting Guys
So guys, this was all about How to Flash TWRP on OPPO Device. Here, we have shared with you that how to flash TWRP on OPPO device which is most important point that you have to focus on it with the latest method.
If there is something going wrong or something I missed then please let me know the problem in the comment section, so I can help you in better way. I hope you loved it and thank you so much for reading my article. Keep visiting Rootupdates.com for more stunning article.